2019 – Undermine
Undermine is an upcoming survival horror game by independent game developer and musician Adam McLellan (Snug). It offers a unique twist on the survival horror genre, featuring randomized levels and roguelike elements.
- Traverse a series of increasingly difficult randomized levels, upgrading your stats and gear along the way
- Use items like compasses, maps, beacons, and the MonPro 2000 to aid you in navigating the depths of the mine
- Collect miner’s notes and secret documents to learn the story of a conspiracy gone horribly wrong
- Interact with all elements of the environment: knock over barrels to create a distraction, break rocks to find gold and gems
- Music and sound design by Snug
Coming soon to Steam.
2018 – Cosmic Ray
The Earth’s sun is about to die. Scientists predict we have, at most, 5 days remaining. The world as we know it is about to end…
Cosmic Ray to the rescue! His mission:
- Explore distant solar systems
- Colonize inhabitable planets, terraform inhospitable ones
- Search planets for resources such as upgrade blueprints and alien artifacts
- Collect ship parts to buy upgrades
- Thwart alien attacks while avoiding the perils of space
Casual gameplay and short rounds make Cosmic Ray a great option for killing a few minutes.
Coming soon to Steam.
2016 – Operation Hardcore
Operation Hardcore is an action-packed 2D side-scrolling shooter inspired by classic twitchy action games of yesteryear, but with modern touches and conveniences.
- fight your way past enemies using a range of weapons
- double-jump your way around obstacles and hazards
- activate your traditional plasma-based shield to deflect enemy fire
- drink some whiskey to slow time and increase damage (…at the expense of mental clarity)
- strap on a jetpack and get airborne for some classic forced-scrolling challenges
- collect coins to purchase items, weapons and upgrades between levels
- meet or beat level par times to earn yourself a brag-worthy Badass Rank(™)
- grab a friend for some friendly and/or competitive 2 player local co-op
Available now on Steam.
- Code and audio editing for “Papa Pirate: Baby Bandit”, an indie game by Kinou Games (2011)
- Sound design for Xbox Live indie game “Balls N Walls” (2011)
- Music for “ZapEm”, a Tapwave Zodiac game created by Vicious Bytes (2004)
- Sound design for RetroRemakes competition entry “Dig Dug” (2004)
- Sound design for “Zappo”, an independent game by Wit Entertainment (2003)
- Provided three tracks for the original release of the Macintosh fighting game “The Untouchable”