- The name gives you a clue as to what you’re up against.
- It’s 100% pure unadulterated platforming bliss. If you played platform games as a kid, you will love it.
- It’s $5 on Steam
- Simple but cool concept, expanded upon masterfully.
- The graphics are horrendous but you don’t even notice.
- Great level design. Nothing is overdone, nothing gets
old. You will be swearing, laughing, and have a general awesome time.
- I died 800+ times in a play-through of the game but
didn’t care. Why? There is no lag time from the time you die to the time you restart.
- Every single room has a name.
- The protagonist and all of his friends have shit-eating
grins for the majority of the game.
- The sound track! Oh my… the soundtrack! (buy it here – I just did)
I will leave you with my favourite track from the soundtrack: